520 Kane Street
Scranton, PA 18505
ONE K CSS HELMET WITH MIPS CUSTOM COLOR SYSTEM
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ONE K HELMET WITH THE CUSTOM COLOR SYSTEM!
change 1 piece, 2 pieces or change all pieces
This is how it works…
1. While holding helmet with front facing away from your body, gently pull back the front shield towards the back of the helmet by placing fingers on the hard plastic between the two mesh vents (A1).
2. Using the included One K Key (or a quarter) place in the space labeled (D) and gently twist to separate the top panel and side rail from the helmet. Back clips will now be loose.
3. Gently slide the Top Panel (B) and Side Rail (C) forward toward the front of the helmet to loosen the middle clips.
4. Remove the top panel and rail from the helmet.
*Top panel and side rail will remain connected with small clips (e) and can be separated by gently unclipping the two pieces.
1. Carefully slide the rail (C) onto the top (B) by connecting the circled hooks (e) with rail.
2. Now carefully place the rail and top onto the helmet connecting the circled hooks (e) with the helmet (f) and (g) – starting with (f). When the hooks connect with (f) push the lower hooks gently into (g) until you hear a click sound.
3. Now mount the front vent (A). First slide the two upper hooks into (h) and then gently push the lower hook into place (i).
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR HELMET!
Please note that the interchangeable parts for the One K CCS with MIPS are sensitive. Treat them with care. The CCS system is made to be customized on occasions, not on a daily basis.
lily D’alessandro –
Love the look of them and how there a safe helmet!!! haven’t heard one bad review on them! i entered the giveaway hopefully i win one!!
Madison Graham –
I love the chrome accents you can add!
Vicki Hoverkamp –
nothing like feeling safe when my head may hit the ground, or a jump! fitting, comfy, safety, pretty, and well built!
Susan L Hoffman –
I have a One K helmet that I’ve been wearing for the past year. It is the most comfortable helmet I have ever worn. Not only does it fit my head size and shape perfectly, but the ventilation system keeps me cool in our hot and humid summers. It’s good looking enough to wear foxhunting, now that fall in here. I just love it!
Amy Allmond –
Love the idea of being able to add my colors as an Eventer!!!!
I have a One K that’s probably 6 years old now. I do endurance riding so have put a lot of miles on it. It’s super comfortable and I love the way it looks on and protects me at the same time. Looking into getting a new one and really like the idea of making it a little more personalized. Definitely going for some blue accents!
Colleen Rutledge –
I always wear a helmet, no matter what the situation, and I absolutely love my CCS MIPS OneK helmets. The MIPS system improves the safety of this incredibly important piece equipment. With the great features that these helmets already possessed, the CCS MIPS is now my first choice in helmets. And with CCS giving us the ability to customize, my whole family can create their own unique look while being safety conscious.
Whitney Domenech –
Safety and preparedness are key in the horse world. I feel very safe and confident riding in my CCS MIPS OneK helmet. The color change system is easy to use and has a wide array of color options. Thank you Onek for designing a great helmet!