520 Kane Street
Scranton, PA 18505
One K™ Defender Jr Helmet
|Sizes||X-Small, Small, Medium|
Finally, a One K™ for smaller riders. Now in Junior sizing, they offer the same protection, quality and comfort as the current One K™ range, but with smaller internal helmet diameter, a thicker padded liner, and a smaller chin strap which is 15mm shorter in length than the adult sizes.
The Defender Riding Helmet features matte Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell; injection molded shell design; washable quick-dry, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner; stainless steel mesh; comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle; two side, two front, one back, and two center stripe vents. One K™ Helmets boast the perfect synergy between advanced technology and aesthetically pleasing design. With enough features to appeal to those seeking everything a helmet could possibly offer, wrapped in a package that traditionalists can appreciate, One K™ has the best of both worlds. Certified to ASTM standards.
- Smaller internal helmet diameter, a thicker padded liner, and a smaller chin strap for smaller heads and faces
- Matte Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell
- Two side, two front, one back, and two center stripe vents
- Comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle
- Washable quick-dry, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner
- ASTM/SEI F1163-15 certified
Is shaped for a head which has almost identical front-to-back and side-to-side measurements.
One K™ Defender Jr Helmet Features
Ventilation mesh on both sides, front, top, and back of helmet for a sporty look and maximum airflow.
Shorter harness to accommodate children’s smaller faces.
Stainless Steel Mesh won’t rust.