520 Kane Street
Scranton, PA 18505
One K™ Defender AIR
|Sizes||X-Large, X-Large Long Oval, X-Small, X-Small Long Oval, Small, Small Long Oval, Medium, Medium Long Oval, Large, Large Long Oval|
The Perfect Fit for Inbetweeners!
The One K Defender Air riding helmet is the perfect helmet if
- Your head is not exactly round, nor exactly long oval!
- You are between standard helmet sizes, or just plain hard to fit
- You like to adjust the fit of your helmet throughout the day
- You sometimes wear your hair up, other times down
So how can One K Defender Air riding helmets be so adjustable?
The secret is in the Air pump system that provides the ultimate in comfort & custom fit. The 3 hidden air pockets in the liner inflate by depressing its concealed air pump until you get the fit you want.
The Defender Air horseback riding helmet features a Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell; injection molded shell design; washable quick-dry, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner; stainless steel mesh; comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle; two side, two front, one back, and two center stripe vents. One K™ Helmets boast the perfect synergy between advanced technology and aesthetically pleasing design. With enough features to appeal to those seeking everything a helmet could possibly offer, wrapped in a package that traditionalists can appreciate, One K™ has the best of both worlds. Certified to ASTM standards.
- Three hidden air pockets in liner inflate by pressing a concealed air plump in the harness to achieve desired fit
- Matte Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell
- Two side, two front, one back, and two center stripe vents
- Comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle
- Washable quick-dry, moisture wicking, anti-microbial liner
- ASTM/SEI F1163-15 certified
Is shaped for a head which has almost identical front-to-back and side-to-side measurements.
Is shaped for a head which is longer front-to-back (from forehead to the back of the skull) than it is side-to-side (ear to ear).
One K™ Defender AIR Features
Ventilation mesh on both sides, front, top, and back of helmet for a sporty look and maximum airflow.
3 hidden air pockets in liner inflate by depressing concealed air pump until desired fit is achieved.
Stainless Steel Mesh won’t rust.
Release Valve deflates air chambers.
Lyles Perkins –
I love this helmet. I have one for everyday use and one for showing. Just wish they offered it in navy.
Deborah Geddis –
Absolutely the perfect hat I would recommend it 100% The best hat I have ever tried on and I have been riding for the last 25 years !!!!!